THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

February 22, 2010

Puddle of Mudd and Cavo Concert

First of all they wouldn't allow cams in there so I got this pic from the website where the show was. Will took a couple of pics with his phone and once he emails them to me I'll put them on here. This pic was taken from the balcony, we were down on the left side by the stage. Actually right by the big speakers and everytime music was going I could feel it everywhere on my body, even my hair was bouncin:) We could have talked to the bands after the show but there were lots of people wanting to so we left and met up with a friend Will went to high school with. About the concert, Cavo was pretty great and their drummer was HOTTTTTT:) Of course thats just my opinion but I'm always right so there!! The guys in Puddle of Mudd were sickly so Wes didn't sing loud and let the audiance do the singing. I wouldn't have minded if they just played the music cause even though they were sick it was still great! But anyhows we had a great saturday night and when Will sends those pics to me I'll put them on here. They may not be great cause their from his phone but at least we got some!

0 comments: