THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

March 04, 2010

9 Wonderful Years:)

Every girl has the dream of meeting a great guy that luvs her and wants to be with for the rest of their life. When you are from a small town where theres not many people or anything to do, you can't wait to get out and meet new people. Me being paralyzed and in a wheelchair made me worry that I might not ever find a guy that would trully want to luv me and spend forever with me. The older I got and hadn't met anyone like that was what worried me the most considering I thought you were suppose to fall in luv and get married after high school or college. After not meeting Will until I was 21 and everything being so great, I learned there's a time and place for everything that happens and you'll get what you've always been looking for and wanting when you least expect it, in my case anyways. This last 9 years has been so great, especially the almost 7 we've lived together. We have gone so many places to see so many different things. Its a good thing I like sports and rock music or we'd probably be at home always:) I guess I can't complain about him not liking some things I like since I usually get whatever I want and he takes off of work to drive us to Oklahoma to stay a couple days and visit with everyone. Hopefully the next 9 to who knows how many years is just as great or even greater like we move south where it stays warm!! I luv you very very much Will!!



0 comments: