THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

November 12, 2008

Something I was thing about..

Sooo it didn't happen on this day, but this week 15yrs ago. Being 14 when it happened and happening in such a small area, it was one of the worst things ever. 15yrs ago the snyder/manitou bus wreck happen. 4 kids died from it and others were hurt very badly. One of the ones that died was one of my best childhood friends Becky. I believe they r all sweet angels now. Becky is one of the angels I pray to every night, she's one of my guardian angels. Its so sad that happen but now they r in a great place and have no worries or hurt. I always wonder if that wouldn't have happen what their lives would be like now. I heard the song Who u'd be today by Kenny Chesney last night and decided to write about this. They are all greatly missed and always will be. Always remember they r always watching over everyone they loved and cared about.


0 comments: